WBW Water-Resistant Commercial Scales
$717.26 inc GST
The WBW water-resistant commercial scale features IP66-rated washdown housing and a large, easy-to-clean stainless steel weighing pan for significant protection against water and dust. The IP66 rated housing means that the WBW is fully dust-proof and can withstand powerful jets of water from a nozzle or funnel.
Checkweighing is simple with WBW-M’s colour indicators to warn if a sample is under or over preset limits. Power is supplied by an AC adapter and rechargeable battery, whilst the auto power-off feature conserves battery life.
Designed for commercial retail applications, the WBW-M is OIML, NMI approved for selling goods by weight.
- 1.5kg to 16kg
- 0.5g to 2g
Features and Benefits
- IP66-rated for protection against water and dust
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- AC adapter included
WBW scales feature IP66-rated plastic plastic housing for significant protection against water and dust ingress. Combined with an easy-to-clean stainless steel weighing pan, the WBW-M can be easily washed down after preparing food products in order to maintain food health and hygiene standards.
The WBW washdown scale is portable an compact in size, easily fitting on a bench top surface. Constructed from durable materials which offer advanced protection against water, dust and other residue, this scale is particularly useful in food processing and packaging tasks.
The WBW features integrated checkweighing capabilities to accurately check the weight of fruit and vegetables on market stalls before packing. WBW-M models feature all the necessary NMI certifications for buying and selling food products by weight.
*Trade Verification when applicable for authorized instruments. If an instrument is going to be used in a different geographical location from Perth, Western Australia. The effects of gravity can be up to 0.3% depending on the variation in latitude and altitude between the location of calibration and the location of use. Any scale purchased without a verification mark accompanied with form 6 documentation is strictly not for trade use.
If you fall outside our location or require additional support services including installation, please select Request Custom Quote as payment method during checkout or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Dimensions||36 × 29 × 23 cm|
15kg x 5g, 16kg x 2g, 2000g x 0.2g, 3000g x 1g, 4000g x 0.5g, 6000g x 2g, 8000g x 1g
WBW 15M 210x173mm Pan, WBW 16 210x173mm Pan, WBW 2 210x173mm Pan, WBW 3M 210x173mm Pan, WBW 4 210x173mm Pan, WBW 6M 210x173mm Pan, WBW 8 210x173mm Pan