Ubiquiti AirFiber 5XHD
$754.88 inc GST
Out of stock
Long-Range 5GHz Carrier Back-Haul Radio – True 1Gbps+, Noise Resilient PTP Technology Specifically Designed for WISP.
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary LTU technology that breaks through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology.
Designed for use in the 5 GHz frequency band, the new airFiber AF-5XHD is Ubiquiti’s first LTU radio, offering greater channel bandwidths of up to 100 MHz, and more advanced RF components.
Pair the AF-5XHD with a compatible Ubiquiti® airFiber X antenna or RocketDish ™ antenna for a complete 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) solution.
The AF-5XHD offers the following advanced features:
• Programmable Transmit Power The radios transmit power level can be programmed up to +29 dBm.
• Programmable Duty Cycle (GPS synchronized frames) The AF-5XHD allows configuration of asymmetric TX and RX duty cycles. TX ratios include 25%, 33%, 50%, 66.7%, and 75%.
• Configurable GPS Synchronization The AF-5XHD offers configurable support for 2, 2.5, 4, and 5 ms frames. Timing is compatible with all other synchronous systems.
• Split TX and RX Frequency1 The radio can operate on different frequencies for TX and RX, allowing great flexibility for interference avoidance.
• Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth1 Support for different channel bandwidths for TX and RX allow users to scale required data capacity more efficiently.
• Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM Adaptive modulation rates of up to 1024QAM (4096QAM with targeted upgrade) is supported.
• Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE The AF-5XHD has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to provide redundant PoE power.
• OFDM and OFDMA Support1 The radio offers flexible scheduling for 2, 4, or 8 subchannels.
• Bluetooth Wireless Configuration Use the built-in Bluetooth interface for wireless configuration.
• AlignLock™ Antenna Aiming Guard This alerts the user when the radio or antenna aiming is changed due to tampering, impact, or storm damage.
• User-Configurable Interference Mitigation
Dimensions 224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89″)
Weight 0.35 kg (12.3 oz)
RF Connectors (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1), (1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
GPS Antenna External, Magnetic Base
Power Supply 24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet, Pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and Pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
Max. Power Consumption 6-12W1
Supported Voltage Range +18 to +54VDC2
Mounting airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible)
GPS Pole Mount (Included)
Operating Temperature -40 to 55° C (-40 to 131° F)
Certifications CE, FCC, IC
Processor airFiber LTU IC
Maximum Throughput 1.34 Gbps4, 5
Maximum Range 100 km4
Packets per Second 2+ Million6
Latency 1.5 ms – 3.5 ms7
OS airOS LTU
Wireless Modes PtP Master/Slave
Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Management Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, Bluetooth v4.0
|Dimensions||11.60 × 26.40 × 11.00 cm|