TBB Triple-Beam Balances
$302.59 – $342.06 inc GST
Adam Equipment’s patented TBB triple beam balance is a high-quality mechanical balance that combines ease of use with superb value for teaching KS3 and KS4 students density and mass measurement concepts. With rugged construction and security slot to prevent theft, the durable TBB is ideal for classroom environments.
Sturdy metal housing and a grade 304 stainless steel pan help the balance withstand daily student use. Other features include tripod legs for density measurement, weigh-below hook, magnetic damping for faster stability, notched and tiered graduated beams with centre reading, and holders for storing extra weights.
Features and Benefits
- Optional hook enables below-balance weighing
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Magnetic damping slows pointer movement for faster readings
- Notched, tiered, graduated beams ensure positive positioning and accurate reading of results
- Storage space for weights included
- The TBB 2610T is equipped with a 225g tare range.
- Zero adjustment
KS3 & KS4 students
The TBB triple beam balance is cheap, simple and easy to use. This balance is designed for students aged 11-15 and can be used for teaching mass measurement and density weighing experiments.
TBB triple beam balances do not require batteries to operate and are therefore often used by students, professionals and hobbyists for conducting weighing experiments when outdoors. The TBB can be neatly placed and transported in a designated Adam TBB carry case for moving from one location to another.
The TBB 2610T is equipped with a 225g tare range.
|Dimensions||57 × 39 × 50 cm|
2610g x 0.1g
TBB 2610S 150mm ø Pan, TBB 2610T 150mm ø Pan