SHS Crane Scales
$651.22 inc GST
- Additional information
Adam’s SHS crane scale offers a strong, safe solution for weighing heavy, suspended loads in industrial settings such as shipping and production operations.
Ruggedly constructed, the SHS features poly-carbonate indicator housing, chrome-plated steel hook, safety catch and oversized swivel shackle and bolt. The hook and shackle rotate, giving complete flexibility. A remote control allows safe and simple operation of the scale from a distance. LED display readings are highly visible in any lighting conditions, including outdoors. The hold function retains the value on the display after the item is removed from the scale, allowing time for the operator to record the weight.
Note: As with any suspended weighing applications, the user is responsible for ensuring that safe loading and suspending of the scale is carried out during every part of the weighing operation. Heed Technologies or Adam Equipment cannot be held responsible for accidents or incidents regarding the improper use of this scale.
- 50kg to 300kg
- 0.01kg to 0.05kg
Features and Benefits
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
|Dimensions||32 × 21 × 13 cm|
150kg x 0.02kg, 300kg x 0.05kg, 50kg x 0.01kg
SHS 150, SHS 300, SHS 50