LHS Crane Scales
$861.72 – $1,151.15 inc GST
- Additional information
The LHS crane scale offers a strong, safe solution for weighing heavy, suspended loads in industrial settings such as shipping and production operations.
The LHS features a robust construction that boasts a cast aluminium magnesium indicator housing, chrome-plated steel hook, safety catch and oversized swivel shackle and bolt. The hook and shackle rotate, giving complete flexibility.
A remote control allows scale operation from a safe distance. LED display readings are highly visible in any lighting conditions, including outdoors.
Note: As with any suspended weighing applications, the user is responsible for ensuring that safe loading and suspending of the scale is carried out during every part of the weighing operation. Heed Technologies or Adam Equipment cannot be held responsible for accidents or incidents regarding the improper use of this scale.
- 500kg to 2000kg
- 0.1kg to 0.5kg
Features and Benefits
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
|Dimensions||46 × 36 × 19 cm|
1500kg x 0.2kg, 2000kg x 0.5kg, 500kg x 0.1kg
LHS 1500, LHS 2000, LHS 500