Highland® Portable Precision Balances
$644.64 – $940.65 inc GST
- Additional information
The Highland precision balance is a compact, portable balance that stacks for easy storage. Ideal for busy classroom and laboratory environments.
Highland digital balances are highly-versatile weighing machines that offer fast, accurate weighing in a number of different environments – from science research in the laboratory or field, to manufacturing operations. The balance comes complete with memory accumulation, parts counting and percentage weighing features that are ideal for precise measurement tasks.
Sturdy ABS construction allows the Highland to stand up to demanding lab use, while Highland’s ShockProtect® offers advanced overload protection to keep the balance safe. HandiCal® facilitates internal calibration without the need for external weights. The balance contains a slot for an optional Kensington lock and cable in order to prevent theft.
- 120g to 6000g
- 0.001g to 0.1g
Features and Benefits
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- HandiCal® internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Soap making & cosmetics:
Highland balances are frequently used by soap makers for weighing ingredients when manufacturing soaps. The percentage weighing feature allows the user to enter a total weight and measure ingredients out according to a given formula or ratio.
Trade approved Highland precision balances are often used by jewellers for weighing custom jewellery, gold and precious metals. Whilst this variant of the Highland cannot be used for selling goods by weight, it can be used as a reference tool with built-in Carat measurement.
School classrooms & science experiments:
Highland portable precision balances have been designed for classroom use. Practical features include stack-ability for easy storage in classroom store cupboards and a security slot for optional Kensington lock and cable to prevent theft or movement. The balance also features a durable plastic construction and compact, lightweight design for transporting to other classrooms or for using in outdoor field experiments.
Manufacturing companies can rely on the Highland to produce highly-accurate parts counting results in order to eliminate manual counting procedures. These digital balances offer draft shields to protect the weighing chamber from dust, whilst the solid, ABS plastic housing protects the balance from rigorous industrial use.
|Dimensions||37 × 30 × 15 cm|
1000g x 0.01g, 120g x 0.001g, 1500g x 0.05g, 150g x 0.005g, 2200g x 0.01g, 3000g x 0.1g, 300g x 0.01g, 6000g x 0.1g, 600g x 0.01g, 600g x 0.02g
HCB 1002 120mm ø Pan, HCB 123 120mm ø Pan, HCB 1502 120mm ø Pan, HCB 153 120mm ø Pan, HCB 2202 120mm ø Pan, HCB 3001 120mm ø Pan, HCB 302 120mm ø Pan, HCB 6001 145mm ø Pan, HCB 602 120mm ø Pan, HCB 602H 120mm ø Pan