GK-M Checkweighing Indicator
$583.77 inc GST
- Additional information
An affordable weighing scale indicator with full keypad and intuitive operation, Adam’s GK indicator offers a simple user interface for quick operation.
The GK housing is constructed of ABS plastic, while a backlit LCD features large digits and capacity tracker. GK comes with a wall bracket for easy, secure mounting.
Connect the GK to any weighing platform to perform numerous applications, including weighing, percentage weighing, checkweighing, parts counting and animal/dynamic weighing.
Features and Benefits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Splash-proof housing, keypad and display are easy to clean
- Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Programmable capacity and readability for a variety of applications
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Stock Management & warehouse:
The GK can be connected to Adam’s PT platform scales in order to weigh large pallets, boxes and crates. The GK’s checkweighing lights can quickly flag products that do not meet the pre-set weight limit.
Alongside stock management tasks, the GK’s parts counting feature can be used to streamline manual counting tasks. Multiple products of a known weight can be placed upon the scale in order to provide a total weight limit. The checkweighing LED on the GK can then notify the operator whether the weight on the scale is correct, too low, or too high for further investigation.
Trade approved GK-M checkweighing indicators are EC approved in order to sell scrap metal components by weight. When combined with a large weighing platform, unit values can be attributed to parts based on weight which can then be used by dealers to calculate a price based on the number of units.
|Dimensions||30 × 23 × 22 cm|