GFK Floor Checkweighing Scales
$1,086.13 – $1,605.29 inc GST
Adam’s GFK checkweighing floor scale capably performs check-counting to a predefined weight or count.
The GFK comes with a full keypad that simplifies unit weight and sample entry. A durable stainless steel platform and pillar-mounted ABS plastic indicator make the GFK suitable for parts counting and weighing applications in warehouse environments.
The large back-lit display is visible in most settings and shows unit weight, total weight and number of pieces.
- 60kg to 600kg
- 20g to 50g
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable for counting to a preset number of parts
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
*Trade Verification when applicable for authorized instruments. If an instrument is going to be used in a different geographical location from Perth, Western Australia. The effects of gravity can be up to 0.3% depending on the variation in latitude and altitude between the location of calibration and the location of use. Any scale purchased without a verification mark accompanied with form 6 documentation is strictly not for trade use.
If you fall outside our location or require additional support services including installation, please select Request Custom Quote as the payment method during checkout or contact email@example.com for more information.
|Dimensions||130 × 80 × 36 cm|
150kg x 10g, 150kg x 2g, 150kg x 50g, 300kg x 100g, 300kg x 20g, 600kg x 50g, 60kg x 20g, 75kg x 1g, 75kg x 5g
GFK 150 500x400mm Pan, GFK 150H 500x400mm Pan, GFK 150M 500x400mm Pan, GFK 300 500x400mm Pan, GFK 300M 500x400mm Pan, GFK 600 800x600mm Pan, GFK 60M 500x400mm Pan, GFK 75 500x400mm Pan, GFK 75H 500x400mm Pan