Core Portable Compact Balance
$243.39 – $460.46 inc GST
- Additional information
The Core compact balance is a highly affordable weighing machine providing easy operation, value for money, and a portable solution for any basic precision weighing tasks.
Core balances feature an innovative stackable design that saves space, so the Core lends itself well to science classrooms or busy labs where multiple devices can be stored away in prep rooms and storage cupboards. The Core includes a convenient weigh-below hook, facilitating below-balance weighing for tasks requiring density and specific gravity measurements.
Offering precision results, Core is suitable for weighing compounds in science classrooms, samples at a field lab, ingredients in food labs and specimens at veterinary offices.
- 200g to 5000g
- 0.01g to 1g
Features and Benefits
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
The Core is an entry-level weighing balance that includes all the necessary functions expected of a school weighing balance. The Core is crafted using durable ABS plastic housing combined with a chemical-resistant stainless steel weighing pan for preventing accidental spills. Multiple machines can be stacked on top of each other and stored in classroom cupboards until required.
Science laboratories may use standard weighing balances such as the Core to reference weigh chemicals, compounds and other samples. The Core’s small size makes it ideal for fitting on busy laboratory workbenches, whilst its lightweight design means that it can be easily transported or moved if necessary.
Variations of the Core can often be used for weighing grain and animal feed. The large stainless steel weighing pan allows the balance to be easily cleaned after use.
Removable draft shield (120mm ø pan size only) 200g x 0.01g, 250g x 0.1g, 600g x 0.1g, 1500g x 0.1g
|Dimensions||37 × 29 × 16 cm|
1500g x 0.1g, 2000g x 1g, 200g x 0.01g, 250g x 0.1g, 2600g x 0.1g, 5000g x 1g, 600g x 0.1g
CQT 1501 120mm ø Pan, CQT 2000 145mm ø Pan, CQT 202 120mm ø Pan, CQT 251 120mm ø Pan, CQT 2601 145mm ø Pan, CQT 5000 145mm ø Pan, CQT 601 120mm ø