AZextra Trade Approved Price Computing Scales
$627.29 – $706.22 inc GST
Durable and easy to clean, AZextra price computing scales provide an all-around excellent value product for supermarkets, butcher’s shops and general retail and cost calculation tasks.
AZextra displays weight, unit price and total price on front and back panels simultaneously. This allows both the scale operator and purchaser to view information and verify quantity and pricing, boosting customer satisfaction.
The internal memory on the AZextra scale stores up to 103 product look-ups. Time, date, weight, unit price and total cost transmit easily to printers, allowing the store to keep records, track orders, and perform purchasing and inventory tasks.
- 3kg to 30kg
- 1g to 10g
Features and Benefits
- NMI trade approved
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Product look up (PLU) memory locations store a range of items for recall
- Auto-clear function enables the last item to be reset each time the scale returns to zero
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit price and total price, to provide the key information simultaneously
- Rear display mounted on a pillar or back of the scale lets customers see key data
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
*Trade Verification when applicable for authorized instruments. If an instrument is going to be used in a different geographical location from Perth, Western Australia. The effects of gravity can be up to 0.3% depending on the variation in latitude and altitude between the location of calibration and the location of use. Any scale purchased without a verification mark accompanied with form 6 documentation is strictly not for trade use.
If you fall outside our location or require additional support services including installation, please select Request Custom Quote as payment method during checkout or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Select model ending in “p” to order scale with pole display.
|Dimensions||41 × 37 × 19 cm|
15kg x 5g, 3000g x 1g, 30kg x 10g, 6000g x 2g
Azextra15 275x225mm Pan, Azextra15P 275x225mm Pan, Azextra3 275x225mm Pan, Azextra30 275x225mm Pan, Azextra30P 275x225mm Pan, Azextra3P 275x225mm Pan, Azextra6 275x225mm Pan, Azextra6P 275x225mm Pan